Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure that the referral program is rewarding current owners? From what was reported, it looks like a new owner will automatically receive $1000 credit to apply towards service or accessories. I didn't see anything about any other rewards for anyone else.

But maybe more info is yet to be posted? Or do you have more information?

I am not sure if current owners get anything, hopefully we will. I am surprised the Model X is part of this new referral program

When I put in my referral code from last time, the below landing page appears. But, the details on the invoice options doesn't show the $1000 referral credit like last time so it isn't working yet.

They will get credit on their Tesla account to purchase stuff from shop.teslamotors.com, it won't deduct from the purchase price

After years of talking about Tesla, my friend ordered one today. I would love to give him my referral code, but don't see how to get one. Anyone know?

You need to know it from last time. Mine is Thomas106 which is not my login name, e-mail or screen name. It seems to be a random code generated from your the first few characters of your name with a number on the end.

Thanks for the link. Is our personal code the same as last time?

When using the referral code, the $1,000 doesn’t seem to apply on the vehicle itself – leading us to believe it might be a credit to your Tesla account for accessories or services. The automaker didn’t update the referral program’s page and therefore little is known about the details of the program at the moment.

We contacted company representatives to get more details and we will update once we get an answer, but it’s holiday in the US today so we don’t expect anything more until tomorrow.

Quoting an article that got their information from this forum is making my head hurt.

Here's the reality: No one knows at the moment. But we have a LOT of posts stating things as fact. All I see is that someone buying an S or an X should be able to get a $1000 credit for future purchases to go with that new vehicle.

Has anyone found any other information?

Quoting an article that got their information from this forum is making my head hurt.

Here's the reality: No one knows at the moment. But we have a LOT of posts stating things as fact. All I see is that someone buying an S or an X should be able to get a $1000 credit for future purchases to go with that new vehicle.

Has anyone found any other information?

Reactions: bonnie
Status
Not open for further replies.