Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Owners Club of Alberta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone want to go to Fort Macleod for Teriyaki or Waffles tomorrow? Looks like nice weather for a Sunday drive.
Sorry Lon12, for some reason I never saw this post at the time. I had totally been considering a drive out to Fort Macleod but never got around to advertising it and ultimately decided to catch up on a few things instead. Not sure if you went or not. Will have to try and initiate a club drive some day soon, though we are getting into the crazy season now.

Screenshot_2016-12-14-12-55-14.jpg

Meetup Reminder - Calgary

We are holding a meet-up for members (and guests) for Thursday December 15th, starting at 17:30. The meet-up will be held in a room reserved for the club at: Sho Sushi, #110, 7212 Macleod Trail SE (Sho Sushi | Order Online | Delivery | Pick up). Although this is primarily a sushi restaurant there are some non-sushi items and also some vegetarian items. As this is not a formal club event, each member will be responsible for their own food and drink.

Hopefully we’ll see see many of you there! If you can’t attend, there will be an event in the new year – possibly an activity like carting. We will be sending more information on future events as it becomes available.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP to [email protected] so we can account for numbers and ensure space is available. Non-members are welcome as well, fans of Tesla, haters, solar enthusiasts, Space X fans, etc. ;)

As per the email that was sent out to club members, a few of us will be going to Canmore on Sunday. Given the potential for frosty sub-zero temperatures, we won't really be meeting at the Supercharger but will be trying to converge at the Iron Goat around 13:30 for lunch. We will probably be there at least until 15:00 so if anyone is out that way and just wants to drop in for a drink that is cool too. I'm guessing there might not be that many people able to make this but I'm going to do my best to be there so maybe I'll see a few of you. We will have more of these to come and I'm sure we'll have one for Crossiron mills when it opens. In case any members missed my last email, a formal AGM for members in Red Deer is coming on May 28th.

Reactions: 3s-a-charm
Sounds Great, was just charging there yesterday, but I am only cool enuf for 2 for $5 Arbys.
By the way, I'm not a computer genius, but after 30 min. of trying, could NOT upload pic from Canmore trip.
What format do you use? I tried, upload an image/file, copy and paste every format I could find... (gif, png, bmp I think)

Sounds Great, was just charging there yesterday, but I am only cool enuf for 2 for $5 Arbys.
By the way, I'm not a computer genius, but after 30 min. of trying, could NOT upload pic from Canmore trip.
What format do you use? I tried, upload an image/file, copy and paste every format I could find... (gif, png, bmp I think)
To upload you use the "upload an image/File" button next to the "post reply" button. Problem I have is iPhone 7 photos are slightly too large for TMC so they error out. I have to resave/resize or crop in order to upload them here.

To upload you use the "upload an image/File" button next to the "post reply" button. Problem I have is iPhone 7 photos are slightly too large for TMC so they error out. I have to resave/resize or crop in order to upload them here.
If you email them to yourself, you can resize them that way. Or you could make iCloud shared stream, create a public link to it and bookmark it in your browser on your computer. Any photos you upload there from your phone will be compressed automatically, and you can easily post the photo from your computer by downloading it from iCloud and then posting it. Don't know if that's faster/more convenient for you than cropping, though. :)

Didn't know that Tesla had already decided to put in a Supercharger at CIM and installed it. Last I heard, there was one going in at the service centre and everybody here was like, "Bad, bad, bad location!" So they picked a better spot, which is great -- how quickly did this come together?