Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla Lease South Carolina

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am between leasing an EQS580 for which I am getting stupid amount of discounts...or buying a Model X LR

for example, I leased a EQS450+ for my dad as a retirement gift and got 32K off MSRP (110K originally)...was offered a similar discount on an EQS580 with 38K off...

Tesla does plan to open a distribution center in Greenville SC in "early 2024" according to several news outlets in January (2024). I am wondering if Tesla will start leasing once they have a presence in the state. I believe that is what more than one person expects that I spoke with. I guess time will tell.
AFAIK, that is just a parts distribution center and will not affect the sale of vehicles. Changing the rules for sales would require legislation at the state level, and that seems incredibly unlikely.