Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla is offering a free 30 day trial of Enhanced Autopilot worldwide for the holidays

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is offering a free 30 day trial of Enhanced Autopilot worldwide for the holidays.

Attachments

• EF542B19-AD54-4C73-A7B5-86DA5666A321.png
    EF542B19-AD54-4C73-A7B5-86DA5666A321.png
    1 MB · Views: 332
I could be wrong, but I think they did something like this a year or two ago… but they only offered the trial outside of North America then too. I have heard of NA Tesla’s getting trial features though. We did get the “chime on green light” for non-FSD cars trial last year for a week. But I’m guessing this was only because they needed more data (more than they were getting with FSD cars) for the eventual widespread release of the feature that was included in an update for all non-FSD cars six months later. Now it’s a standard feature.

I highly doubt that Tesla will be offering this trial to NA customers. Besides, we have been “trying” these features since the subscription model came out. Almost everyone has tried the subscription for at least one month!