Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Insurance on Model X in NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just got a quote for insurance on the tesla model x i purchased and the rate i got from geico is absolutely insane! its 600 a month for my first car ever!!! my blood pressure lol idk if this will help but im 33 in NY, working from home and single. Havent needed a car because the occasional times i go out, my parents car is there so i borrow it for whatever i need. I did get into an accident last year in november but idk how much that factors into it. meanwhile ive asked around friends and family and everyone pays half of less then what i got quoted! any ideas or assistance is greatly appreciated

just got a quote for insurance on the tesla model x i purchased and the rate i got from geico is absolutely insane! its 600 a month for my first car ever!!! my blood pressure lol idk if this will help but im 33 in NY, working from home and single. Havent needed a car because the occasional times i go out, my parents car is there so i borrow it for whatever i need. I did get into an accident last year in november but idk how much that factors into it. meanwhile ive asked around friends and family and everyone pays half of less then what i got quoted! any ideas or assistance is greatly appreciated
Let's see now... 33, single, lives with parents, and an accident history. I'm actually surprised they would offer any policy to you. Be safe now and good luck!

Adirondack has been great so far!