Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla head on collision with a Honda

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate to say I told you so, but....well, I told you so. The Tesla driver is guilty of manslaughter.

Doctor gets probation, community service for Laguna Canyon Road crash that killed 2 men – Orange County Register

Why this took four years is amazing to me. Be careful racing out there, the cars drift while turning at excessive speed.

I strongly recommend that people NOT race at all on public roads. Closed circuit courses exist for a reason.

There is no reason whatsoever to put other people in danger just for the sake of one’s ego.

Reactions: croman
I can't believe that two people died and he only got 2 misdemeanors. That's devaluing the lives involved...this wasn't an accident. This was the cause of two people driving with a reckless disregard for the lives of others, including themselves. People do stupid things but just because someone is a wealthy doctor doesn't mean they can get a lesser sentence. Justice should be blind, not stupid.

Didn't even know there was something like misdemeanor manslaughter. Wow.