Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Tesla financing at the first day at the job.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Teala may not care about your credit history, since it is their car, but they might require a big down payment, like 20%. It is a great time to buy an inventory X. Too bad you don't have a family member with a Tesla that could cosign the loan and you could pickup free Ludicrous mode ($20,000) in addition to the current free supercharging offer. You certainly can afford the payments.

If all else fails, take over someone else's lease. Or be super responsible and save your money for a Model Y.

Hi, I'm getting Software Developer job, this is my first week, first job in US.
Can I get financing for Tesla Model X, 3?
Thanks

Tesla doesn't finance, it's banks that Tesla has arranged with that does it.

For someone getting a new job, possibly with student debt, little to no credit history, and honestly a salary that doesn't probably even justify an expenditure that high, I doubt it.

I'd also suggest that you need to reset your expectations a little. You are about to have a lot more expenditures than you ever imagined and you need to look a a LOT less expensive car.

But if you don't agree with me, then since I'd assume that you've got at least $20k saved now for a car (and other money for other savings) then you should easily be able to set aside $2k a month for the next two years. Then you can feel free to get a car.

Reactions: DontBetAgtsEln
Do some research on how to build a credit history. Some really small loans that you don't need amd pay back automatically over time might be helpful. It isn't always intuitive what you need. Being debt free, while great financial advice, won't build a credit score.