Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Finance Account Details

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Hopefully buying a second had Y tomorrow privately, which has outstanding Tesla Finance on it.

I want to pay Tesla direct, but just wanted to see if someone could confirm the account number I have been given for Tesla Financial Services.

Struggling to get any info from Tesla!

The account detail I have been given by the seller ends in 559895.

This is very close, but different, to the account number I used buying my Model 3.

Can anyone confirm?

Many thanks

Hi,

Hopefully buying a second had Y tomorrow privately, which has outstanding Tesla Finance on it.

I want to pay Tesla direct, but just wanted to see if someone could confirm the account number I have been given for Tesla Financial Services.

Struggling to get any info from Tesla!

The account detail I have been given by the seller ends in 559895.

This is very close, but different, to the account number I used buying my Model 3.

Can anyone confirm?

Many thanks

I paid Tesla Financial Services for a PCP plan like a week ago and the account details you mentioned is correct but you need to confirm with Tesla for acknowledgement of payment anyway
I mean you should confirm the details before and after the transfer

Just to round this one up, I paid £1 over to the 95 account Friday evening without telling the seller the amount.

It was confirmed on the sellers Tesla Finance later in the evening.

I paid the balance to Tesla on Saturday when collected the car.

A bit tricky with Halifax on a Saturday, but all good.

The seller was a lovely guy tbf.

Happy with the new car👍

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404-200049_Auto Trader.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404-200049_Auto Trader.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 7