Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Demonstration Event Richmond, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The drive back did feel quite a bit longer..

The dashcam is a BlackVue DR500GW-HD. It has GPS, 3 axis accelerometers, and wifi. iOS and droid apps. It records to a microSD card. I have it hard wired to the car. It has a parking mode as well. Motion and sensors will trigger recording. It will record audio but I have that turned off.

There are MUCH better cameras out there. Gopro, etc. The BlackVue is designed for accident evidence.

And @dockt, if you want I have our entire drive down to Richmond saved. One of these days I'm going to automate the video transfer. Every time I park in the garage the video will transfer to the cloud.

The drive back did feel quite a bit longer..

The dashcam is a BlackVue DR500GW-HD. It has GPS, 3 axis accelerometers, and wifi. iOS and droid apps. It records to a microSD card. I have it hard wired to the car. It has a parking mode as well. Motion and sensors will trigger recording. It will record audio but I have that turned off.

There are MUCH better cameras out there. Gopro, etc. The BlackVue is designed for accident evidence.

Amazon :biggrin:?

wow, looks like it was a great turnout. I have to admit, i'm a bit jealous that i wasn't able to make it down.... Combination of work (stupid work!) and concerns about being able to charge there.... anyway, i'd definitely second the thought of doing that again once the supercharger is available :)

Tempus

Hi guys, I want to make sure that everyone who wants to be involved with the dealer issue in VA to be on the official mailing list, so that what happened with this event doesn't happen again ie many people were not invited last week and just took the initiative to show up. Please email Bea Gonzales from Capital Results (the lobbying company that Tesla has hired) if you want to get on the list: [email protected]