Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Chat Support sucks...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has the most horrible support and I want to complain about it. They claim it’s “different than other luxury car support because their support staff is salaried employees”, but it is the worst possible experience about anything in life.

It’s been 3 months summon has stopped working (see error below) and they invariably wait till the day of appointment and then postpone it out by another week. This has gone on for about 12 times in a row now. Also there is NO adequate explanation as to why postponed.. “we are diagnosing” or “can you send last screenshot again we lost it…”

Musk is so big no point shaming him anywhere; there’d be blind supporters all around. But look at the reality from owners’ perspective. I have 5 issues with my car and they’re harassing and treating like a slave with each issue. I have no control of timing and quality of fixes.

Rather than making the car dance and fart, can’t these guys fix what they advertise?

Any tips appreciated 🥲
I feel help—-less. Car is under warranty and this is how they kick us around until warranty expires… and then worse…