Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Australia WAiting room (Perth WA)

What are you waiting on?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the 500 still sightseeing in Singapore waiting for a ship, we have an unconfirmed update.

The Mol Ace website tracking is still showing world spirit. The Fremantle Port Schedule has been updated recently but no listing of anything Mol ace past Wisdom Ace. World spirit and Sunlight Ace have still not been added but Sunlight Ace is still scheduled for May 12th in Fremantle on dazmacs schedules. Now for the bad news, Tesla have advised they are tracking the shipment of 500 to arrive in the 2nd week of May and not the first week like the tracking site suggests. This makes more sense due to world spirit only being an intra asia ship like mentioned before and now alligns us with Sunlight Ace due May 12.

I would then estimate deliveries wouldn't occur until possibly later the next week around May 18th and continuing until possibly early June.

It good news, the 26/2 builds on this shipment at least will include a UMC lol

For the 500 still sightseeing in Singapore waiting for a ship, we have an unconfirmed update.

The Mol Ace website tracking is still showing world spirit. The Fremantle Port Schedule has been updated recently but no listing of anything Mol ace past Wisdom Ace. World spirit and Sunlight Ace have still not been added but Sunlight Ace is still scheduled for May 12th in Fremantle on dazmacs schedules. Now for the bad news, Tesla have advised they are tracking the shipment of 500 to arrive in the 2nd week of May and not the first week like the tracking site suggests. This makes more sense due to world spirit only being an intra asia ship like mentioned before and now alligns us with Sunlight Ace due May 12.

I would then estimate deliveries wouldn't occur until possibly later the next week around May 18th and continuing until possibly early June.

Have all the cars in Singapore had VINs allocated? Are any model 3 RWDs in bog standard white, black interior without VINs having been allocated? In other words, COULD any of these cars be my order of 4/4/23 with an April/May delivery?? lol!

Have all the cars in Singapore had VINs allocated? Are any model 3 RWDs in bog standard white, black interior without VINs having been allocated? In other words, COULD any of these cars be my order of 4/4/23 with an April/May delivery?? lol!
All the cars will be allocated, yours will almost certainly be in the next shipmment with that config. Keep an eye on inventory throughout mid-late May tho as good chance a M3RWD will be cancelled from that 500 shipment

All the cars will be allocated, yours will almost certainly be in the next shipmment with that config. Keep an eye on inventory throughout mid-late May tho as good chance a M3RWD will be cancelled from that 500 shipment
Where is the inventory that we can monitor? Mine order on 27 March MYRW with blue colour and turbine wheel upgrade.

Will that be on the next shipment?

That could mean that some of us will have waited nearly 12 months from the date the order was placed (June 10 2022 for first day orders in my case)

Thanks for the update. Can I ask who/how Tesla advised that the vehicles are now expected to arrive in second week of May? The second week of May (for deliveries) aligns with the May 8th EDD window many of us have already. Just trying to clarify that Tesla are in fact saying they expect the ship to arrive in the second week and not deliveries to start in the second week as per existing EDD range...

Thanks for the update. Can I ask who/how Tesla advised that the vehicles are now expected to arrive in second week of May? The second week of May (for deliveries) aligns with the May 8th EDD window many of us have already. Just trying to clarify that Tesla are in fact saying they expect the ship to arrive in the second week and not deliveries to start in the second week as per existing EDD range...
I thought the same but yeah, they said they expect it to get to Fremantle in the second week of may. Why I said unconfirmed though, until we see the Fremantle port schedule update with sunlight but no world spirit, it could be either way.

World spirit also has nothing booked from the time it arrives in Thailand this weekend until it arrives in Thailand again on the 17th of May. So world spirit is definitely up to something, question is whether it involves us, I hope it does haha

Reactions: Stu F
Even if a price drop was given in Australia, how much would they drop, 1-3k? I couldn't see it being as substantial as the US or other markets. Having said that any discount while we wait is better than nothing!

Even if a price drop was given in Australia, how much would they drop, 1-3k? I couldn't see it being as substantial as the US or other markets. Having said that any discount while we wait is better than nothing!
Well the last drop at the start of April was only a few hundred but didn’t affect orders. The one at the start of the year was like a 3.5k drop which was nice. There’s seems to be room for wiggle but usually the drop occurs closer to the start of the quarter so doubt there will be one til maybe start of next order based on order numbers

Full house at the Eaton Supercharger today.
I hope to be able to use it myself next month…hopefully
1E97913B-9E6B-4083-BE02-C08605B85C29.jpeg