Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Swivel/Tilt mounts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jebinc

Jun 19, 2019
Seattle area
As of today, which is the best (highest quality, fit/finish, no excessive "drop", etc.) articulating mount out there and why? T-Sportline? Need to get one for the wife's incoming MY 4680 AWD this week. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this.

Do you know for a fact that you will need one. ?

I am not saying you should not, i was about to buy one for our MY, before i took delivery.

To be honest, now that i have the car, i personally don't feel i need this, the way the screen sits in the car is plenty good for me.

If you are like me and dont know if you (your wife) actually needs it, i would suggest waiting until you have the car, and have driven it for a bit, before deciding.

i think there is a manufacturer that's US-based, the rest all likely come from the same factory and just resold by various vendors. You have the original which only swivel sideways, v2 which does 30 degree sideway and 15 up/down (what i have, aliexpress) and i think there's a newer version that does like 40 degree. IMO, i think it's a great upgrade and not being a tall person, the drop wasn't noticeable for me.

Reactions: Skavatar and jebinc
i think there is a manufacturer that's US-based, the rest all likely come from the same factory and just resold by various vendors. You have the original which only swivel sideways, v2 which does 30 degree sideway and 15 up/down (what i have, aliexpress) and i think there's a newer version that does like 40 degree. IMO, i think it's a great upgrade and not being a tall person, the drop wasn't noticeable for me.