Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suspension Move to Very High

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Yesterday i changed out my OEM wheels for the aftermarket that i bought. I followed all the instructions on how to change wheels; what spot to put jack under, used jack pads, set suspension to "very high", and then put in "jack" mode. Everything went fine. But today, i notice it doesn't matter where i set the suspension height to(standard, low), it always switch back to "Very High". And it looks like it is only doing this when i get home; if i am away from home, the setting stays at where i set it. But as soon as i get to my garage, it switch back to "very high". Please help!

Oh, and yes, i did a "reboot" just to be sure, but still did not fix the issue.

Last edited:
oh, i see it now! it is the tiny little X button next to the Very High setting! Don't understand the logic for this; why would one have a specific default to very high? Anyway, thank you for the hint!

It's not specific to the height, but the location. There's a parking curb that the bottom of the X will hit if I park so I set my car to high whenever I get home. Like others have said, it's good for low driveways as well or anywhere you might routinely need extra clearance.