Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts go out to Morocco. An upcoming route I’ve been researching this past week was just devastated by a major earthquake.
IMG_3446.png

This talk about Africa may just be a feint. We'll know he is serious about retaking the overall lead when he shows up in China
Start studying.

90 is passing.

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
Time to head home, and need to be there relatively quickly.

Check-ins for 2023-09-09
- Philadelphia - Aramingo Ave, PA (#1648)
- Boothwyn, PA (#1649)
- Swedesboro, NJ (#1650)
- Rosedale, MD (#1651)
- Annapolis - Buschs Frontage Rd, MD (#1652)
- Bowie, MD (#1653)
- District Heights, MD (#1654)
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#1655)
- Lewisburg, WV (#1656)

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 4 - 477 miles; 8 hr 10 m driving; 8 new Superchargers.

Once again, TeslaFi missed a Supercharger - maybe I didn't charge long enough for it to register. Las Vegas was more straightforward than I expected. The traffic was decent and we had no waits at any Superchargers despite several of them showing as short to medium waits on the drive into the city. At 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S we did get the last available charger of 24 due to someone leaving just as we arrived.

Check-ins for 2023-09-09

- Mojave - CA-14, CA (#1833)
- Yermo - Sunrise Canyon Rd, CA (#1834)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#1835)
- Las Vegas - Cambridge St, NV (#1836)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#1837)
- Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV (#1838)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#1839)
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#1840)

Image 9-9-23 at 7.17 PM.jpeg
Image 9-9-23 at 7.18 PM.jpeg
Image 9-9-23 at 7.19 PM.jpeg
Image 9-9-23 at 7.19 PM (1).jpeg
Image 9-9-23 at 7.20 PM.jpeg

Fall 2023 Road Trip - Day 4 - 477 miles; 8 hr 10 m driving; 8 new Superchargers.

Once again, TeslaFi missed a Supercharger - maybe I didn't charge long enough for it to register. Las Vegas was more straightforward than I expected. The traffic was decent and we had no waits at any Superchargers despite several of them showing as short to medium waits on the drive into the city. At 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S we did get the last available charger of 24 due to someone leaving just as we arrived.

Check-ins for 2023-09-09

- Mojave - CA-14, CA (#1833)
- Yermo - Sunrise Canyon Rd, CA (#1834)
- Las Vegas - 7400 Las Vegas Blvd S, NV (#1835)
- Las Vegas - Cambridge St, NV (#1836)
- Las Vegas - Paradise Rd, NV (#1837)
- Las Vegas - S Rampart Blvd, NV (#1838)
- Las Vegas - W Charleston Blvd, NV (#1839)
- Las Vegas - W Tropical Pkwy, NV (#1840)

View attachment 972503View attachment 972506View attachment 972505View attachment 972504View attachment 972502
Cross paths in TX?

Reactions: juliusa
Day 28: 596 miles. Estevan, Saskatchewan to Brookings, SD. I collected just a single new-to-me supercharger today at Sisseton, SD, but it was another beautiful drive on the plains. The first segment from Estevan to Bismark required planning because it was close to the range limit of my vehicle, and I don't have a CCS adapter, which would have provided a bail-out option in Minot. The range prediction was remarkably accurate. I arrived in Bismark with 15% remaining. It was fun doing a somewhat challenging segment again, as they don't happen very often anymore.

The border guard asked many questions and tried to trip me up, but overall, it was a very smooth crossing. Made lunch at Pioneer Park overlooking the Missouri River. It reminded me of my 1994 cross-country drive in my Toyota 4-runner, where I followed the Lewis and Clark route while reading their journals. One photo from that trip is below.

Check-ins for 2023-09-02
- Sisseton, SD (#1337)

View from my lunch spot in Pioneer Park
View attachment 970652

Somewhere in Montana in the fall of 1994.
View attachment 970651

View attachment 970649

View attachment 970650
Day 29-34: Family and Friends
Day 35: 421 miles. Minneapolis to Milwaukee

Check-ins for 2023-09-04
- Blaine, MN (#1340)

Check-ins for 2023-09-09
- Eagan, MN (#1341)
- Prairie du Chien, WI (#1342)
- Fitchburg, WI (#1343)
- Greenfield, WI (#1344)

Screenshot_20230909-175907.png
Day 35 map.png
Day 35 stats.png

We've fixed the link to Tableau from the "Me" pages in Supercharging.life. I apologize to all who were confused because that link took you to an obsolete version that is no longer being updated.

As part of testing, a number of competitors requested the default link to your map from supercharging.life should NOT include the visited dots. They only wish to see open superchargers (aka red and green dots) by default. Examples below of my map in Tableau. Once you are on the map, you can use the filters to turn on or off whatever layers you want, and you can modify the URL and save it as a favorite to create your own default.

Currently, the consensus seems to desire only see red and green dots. No grey dots. How does everyone here feel?

The link we are discussing is on each competitor's "me" page as shown below.

View attachment 972229

This is what my map looks like with the visited dots included (the current default link)
View attachment 972230

This is what others are requesting
View attachment 972231
It seems most would prefer the default map for each competitor NOT to show visited locations to make lassoing unvisited superchargers easier. I'll ask Drew to make that change. As a reminder, we can all save links to our bookmark favorites with our preferred parameter calls. THat's what I do.

Check-ins for 2023-09-09
- Thornton, NH (#1783)
- Magog, QC (#1784)
- Sherbrooke, QC (#1785)
- Saint-Liboire, QC (#1786)
- Drummondville, QC (#1787)
- Sainte Eulalie, QC (#1788)
- Saint-Louis-de-Blandford, QC (#1789)
- Levis, QC (#1790)
- Baie-Saint-Paul, QC (#1791)
- Quebec City, QC - Boulevard des Gradins (#1792)
- Quebec City, QC - Boulevard de l'Ormière (#1793)
- Québec City, QC - Rue de l'Hétrière (#1794)

After a short delay at the border (Simeon was randomly selected for a close inspection), I drove to the first Canadian Supercharger on my route (Magog, QC). When I got close, the Nav suddenly indicated that the location was temporarily closed. I stopped in Magog anyway and saw that there were several cars charging. No issues there whatsoever.

Check-ins for 2023-09-08
- Lawndale, CA (#743) (First to check-in)
I believe I was the first member of this forum to use this charger. I'm listed 3 places below @Limited on Check In History. I plugged in at 11:37AM (Limited's pic is after dark), walked a couple blocks to lunch and left an hour later. There were some other cars there. I had no idea this charger was on its first day until I got on the computer and checked in after dinner last night. It's a nondescript location and it never occurred to me to take a picture.

This was all dumb luck. I had no breakfast before a doctor appointment in Beverly Hills. In the blazing heat I wanted to go to the beach somewhere but get lunch near a supercharger on the way. So I looked on my car's map for a v3 on the way to the South Bay beaches and chose Lawndale.

Lawndale was my 160th. I'm an amateur in this competition. Circumstances (my wife caring for her 90yo mother) induced me to drive from SoCal to Florida. In Florida I realized I could probably make it to the Century Club. So for summer 2020 travels within Florida I made a point to hit new chargers when I had a choice.

For the long distance driving including the 5,000 mile drive on the way home from Florida, I charge for maximum efficiency in travel time and do not spend extra time picking off extra superchargers. I arrived home from Florida in September 2020 with count at 103. Since then the only trip to a new destination was to Mt. Bachelor, Oregon in April 2021, adding 9 new chargers on that trip. Everything else has been within SoCal or new v3's added on my most common route to Mammoth or occasional route to Snowbird,

Within SoCal, supercharging was rarely worth the trouble aside from an occasional dinner out, as on an urban charger or often paired v2 it could take close to an hour. So my total by spring 2002 was 132. Since then there has been a rapid buildout of v3's. Besides having many more locations that might be convenient on local trips, I know a v3 can get me consistently from 20-70% in 25 minutes. So my pace has picked up, adding 16 new superchargers since June. I would not be using these local chargers at all if I did not have one of the last Teslas with Free Unlimited Supercharging.

Last edited:
I believe I was the first member of this forum to use this charger. I'm listed 3 places below @Limited on Check In History. I plugged in at 11:37AM (Limited's pic is after dark), walked a couple blocks to lunch and left an hour later. There were some other cars there. I had no idea this charger was on its first day until I got on the computer and checked in after dinner last night.

This was all dumb luck. I had no breakfast before a doctor appointment in Beverly Hills. In the blazing heat I wanted to go to the beach somewhere but get lunch near a supercharger on the way. So I looked on my car's map for a v3 on the way to the South Bay beaches and chose Lawndale.

If you're commenting on the "First to check-in" terminology, note that your plaintext listing also has the notation "First to check-in". For the purposes of this competition, everybody in the game who charges on the same day as the first person to get a charge shares a "first".

Competitor Recent Text

Looks like this is your first "First"? Congrats!

Bruce.

I believe I was the first member of this forum to use this charger. I'm listed 3 places below @Limited on Check In History. I plugged in at 11:37AM (Limited's pic is after dark), walked a couple blocks to lunch and left an hour later. There were some other cars there. I had no idea this charger was on its first day until I got on the computer and checked in after dinner last night. It's a nondescript location and it never occurred to me to take a picture.

Lawndale was my 160th. I'm an amateur in this competition. Circumstances (my wife caring for her 90yo mother) induced me to drive from SoCal to Florida. In Florida I realized I could probably make it to the Century Club. So for summer 2020 travels within Florida I made a point to hit new chargers when I had a choice.

For the long distance driving including the 5,000 mile drive on the way home from Florida, I charge for maximum efficiency in travel time and do not spend extra time picking off extra superchargers. I arrived home from Florida in September 2020 with count at 103. Since then the only trip to a new destination was to Mt. Bachelor, Oregon in April 2021, adding 9 new chargers on that trip. Everything else has been within SoCal or new v3's added on my most common route to Mammoth or occasional route to Snowbird,

Within SoCal, supercharging was rarely worth the trouble aside from an occasional dinner out, as on an urban charger or often paired v2 it could take close to an hour. So my total by spring 2002 was 132. Since then there has been a rapid buildout of v3's. Besides having many more locations that might be convenient on local trips, I know a v3 can get me consistently from 20-70% in 25 minutes. So my pace has picked up, adding 16 new superchargers since June. I would not be using these local chargers at all if I did not have one of the last Teslas with Free Unlimited Supercharging.
Yup, both in the same day, both count as firsts.
1000095664.png

My congratulations to you as well! Serendipitous firsts are the best.

None of our existing tools does routing so I use the "lasso" tool in Tableau to export data from groups of unvisited sites to be able to import that into mapping/routing apps.
I hadn't realized this was possible. I've figured out how to lasso a bunch of unvisited pins and save them as a CSV file. Which mapping/routing apps can accept that CSV as an import? Or do you use some other workflow for this task?

I hadn't realized this was possible. I've figured out how to lasso a bunch of unvisited pins and save them as a CSV file. Which mapping/routing apps can accept that CSV as an import? Or do you use some other workflow for this task?
The columns in the CSV are in the wrong order usually, so I usually rearrange them and delete the extras in a spreadsheet application, then re-save as CSV.
Then I can open it as text and copy and paste into routeXL.com, which is the best free route optimization site I've found (free up to 20 points). Then if I want to I can export from there to ABRP and save it as a plan.

• Informative
Reactions: vanjwilson
The columns in the CSV are in the wrong order usually, so I usually rearrange them and delete the extras in a spreadsheet application, then re-save as CSV.
Then I can open it as text and copy and paste into routeXL.com, which is the best free route optimization site I've found (free up to 20 points). Then if I want to I can export from there to ABRP and save it as a plan.
Thanks! This is very useful info