Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. I'll capture this in our issue tracker. We're slowing down for a couple of weeks to catch our breath.
If it's any consolation, my experience is that's always the byproduct of creating something new and improved; it's never enough to just be able to do something better. Now that you can do it better you want to be able to do more. Not saying that is a bad thing, just human nature.
Back at my former employer, we spent months working on a project to merge 9 databases. The cut-over day went smoothly and there was a lot of rejoicing. Our nightly processing times improved dramatically and system enhancement requests that had been denied because they would negatively impact nightly processing times started to cascade into the enhancement review queue. I suppose it was a good problem to have.

If it's any consolation, my experience is that's always the byproduct of creating something new and improved; it's never enough to just be able to do something better. Now that you can do it better you want to be able to do more. Not saying that is a bad thing, just human nature.
Back at my former employer, we spent months working on a project to merge 9 databases. The cut-over day went smoothly and there was a lot of rejoicing. Our nightly processing times improved dramatically and system enhancement requests that had been denied because they would negatively impact nightly processing times started to cascade into the enhancement review queue. I suppose it was a good problem to have.
nature abhors a vacuum

nature abhors a vacuum

No good deed goes unpunished.

Bruce.

So now that we mostly are going to self-report, how will we keep up with everyone's travels? It is kinda fun (for me, anyway) to see all y'alls exploits driving hither and yon. Will this thread fall into desuetude?
I'll definitely post here when I can. I do enjoy reading everyone's trips and stories. I have always entered myself.

Got a little "cabin fever" and decided to try working from the road tomorrow. I left the N.C. mountains after work, and high-tailed it to Atlanta, where I found very little traffic in the late evening.
  1. Duluth, GA
  2. Peachtree Corners, GA
  3. Alpharetta, GA
  4. Atlanta, GA - Peachtree Road
  5. Atlanta, GA - Lenox Road
  6. East Point, GA
  7. McDonough, GA
Seven in the Atlanta metro in 3 hours seems pretty good. (I did try to bag the Alpharetta service center, but the two urban superchargers around back were in use.) I will try to get as many east of Atlanta as I can tomorrow, depending on how I manage to juggle my work day.

The only disappointment of the trip so far is that I didn't get to a Krystal before it closed. No bite-sized heart attacks for me today.

Oh, all entered through the new app. Many thanks to all you who made that happen! ❤️

New visualization in Tableau that compares the length of time that a supercharger was opened, (including closed superchargers) to how many of us have visited that location. @aNullValue suggested this way of looking at the data and I think it came out really neat.

You can find the live version here, where you can play with the filters to narrow or broaden the view. Mouse over a dot to see the name of the supercharger, when it was opened, and how many of us have visited.

1658212504714.png

Check-ins for 2022-07-18
- Hilton Head - William Hilton Pkwy, SC (#1695)
- Jacksonville - Wilson Blvd, FL (#1697)
- Orlando - Millenia Plaza Way, FL (#1698)
- Orlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#1699)
- Fort Lauderdale - Powerline Rd, FL (#1700)
- Hialeah, FL (#1701)
What happened to #1696?

Congrats on 1700!

So I understand no one having swung by Hawaii or PR. But Soldotna's been open for 3/4 of a year...
Getting to Alaska with a Tesla remains a difficult thing to do. I don't believe any competitor in this little game has made the trip yet. An opportunity awaits the adventurous as I do believe a few people have made it up the ALCAN highway with a Tesla.

Getting to Alaska with a Tesla remains a difficult thing to do. I don't believe any competitor in this little game has made the trip yet. An opportunity awaits the adventurous as I do believe a few people have made it up the ALCAN highway with a Tesla.
A year or two ago, when my car still had ~275 miles of range, I pondered the idea of heading up to Skagway, AK from Whistler, BC (a mere 1,500 miles through L1 charging areas or perhaps having to utilize an adapter to borrow a welder's outlet) but it was at least possible to get TO Alaska and back as long as you didn't mind spending 1 or 2 days in a town to get a full charge on 120v outlets. Obvi, it would be much easier in a vehicle that can do 330+ miles of range so I've lost out on my chance for this run.

However, now that there is a supercharger there and another perhaps in Anchorage at some point, it's probably much quicker (and safer) to just take a ferry to Anchorage and tool around the place or head up to Delta Junction, AK for the start/end of the ALCAN Highway and come down through the Yukon as it's "only" another 500 miles from Skagway. I have a friend in Wasilla just outside Anchorage and I could hit the ski slopes there for a few days (twist my arm) while the car charges on 120v since they don't yet have a supercharger then head back to the ferry to return to Seattle or such.

It was obviously more adventurous making it to Skagway via L1 charging but the roads and conditions and wildlife don't really make it conducive to a relaxing and enjoyable trip and perhaps taking a Honda generator and cans of gas along would be a wise idea so it will sadly have to wait until I'm able to make a proper trip to Alaska.

Nice! It’s actually a new feature, and I’m liking it. Curious how many Mexican states I’ve done, now🧐
See this new table I just built in Tableau, which will update anytime we update Tableau. the link is configured for Bighorn, but a filter is at the top to select a different competitor. The table is linked to the main competitor map, so whichever competitor is selected for that view will also be shown on the table view.

1658255321725.png

6 states for 8 total visits in Mexico: San Luis Potosi, Coahuila, Querétaro, Guanajuato (2), Aguascalientes, and State of Mexico (2)
Darren,

If'n y'all gonna use the diacritic é in Querétaro, then you ought to have spelled San Luís Potosí accordingly. In Spanish the accents over vowels typically indicate that the stress is on the accented syllable (Poe-toe-SEE) instead of the normal stress without said accent (Poe-TOE-see). We'll give you a pass on México, though!

(There are other reasons why vowels sometimes have accents, but they are beyond the scope of this snark.) :p

Darren,

If'n y'all gonna use the diacritic é in Querétaro, then you ought to have spelled San Luís Potosí accordingly. In Spanish the accents over vowels typically indicate that the stress is on the accented syllable (Poe-toe-SEE) instead of the normal stress without said accent (Poe-TOE-see). We'll give you a pass on México, though!

(There are other reasons why vowels sometimes have accents, but they are beyond the scope of this snark.) :p
That's actually a comment for supercharge.info. @Big Earl and @tes-s might be able to do something about that.