Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Jersey

Toms River

All right, Bighorn. You have piqued my curiosity. You have traveled hither and yon the past five or so years. I assume you live in Wyoming, because that is what your picture says. But when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s, Mom always preached not to believe everything you read on the internet.

My questions for you are which stretches of highway do you really enjoying driving on repeatedly? Which stretches of highway have become boring and stale? Do you make efforts to favor or avoid these highways?

I'm starting to write your unofficial biography.

All right, Bighorn. You have piqued my curiosity. You have traveled hither and yon the past five or so years. I assume you live in Wyoming, because that is what your picture says. But when I was growing up in the 50s and 60s, Mom always preached not to believe everything you read on the internet.

My questions for you are which stretches of highway do you really enjoying driving on repeatedly? Which stretches of highway have become boring and stale? Do you make efforts to favor or avoid these highways?

I think he's actually homeless and just spends his time driving between California, Wyoming and New Jersey, staying with family members as long as he can until they kick him out. Thank goodness for free Supercharging. ;)

I think he's actually homeless and just spends his time driving between California, Wyoming and New Jersey, staying with family members as long as he can until they kick him out. Thank goodness for free Supercharging. ;)
I could pass for homeless at times:)

Quick answer as I SC here in Cape May: I enjoy driving the coastal highways from north of San Luis Obispo north to WA. I-70 in western CO is gorgeous. Not sure of route numbers without consulting a map, but Utah around Moab. I-90 west of Big Timber to Seattle. Canadian Rockies through Alberta. Love the SC routes through NH, VT and ME. Florida Keys. New Brunswick and Vancouver Island on either end. Looking forward to doing the trans-Canada through the center.

Roads I never need to drive again but have to I-90 east of Rapid City. Much of I 80 around WY. I-70 east of CO. I-95 corridor Boston to North Carolina.

He’s not used my travels so far, but Craig Johnson includes me as a character in his Longmire series, strictly for the doctoring.

Have you ever driven Northern Ontario, like say Kenora to Sudbury? This might be one of the few roads that could surprise you at this point.
I’ve only Teslaed to Sudbury from the south, but I know I’ve crossed at Sault St Marie a couple times, headed east, so I must have in other vehicles.
The sign of a true supercharger degenerate: when Big Timber is a landmark location
I guess you’ve never stalked Michael Keaton:)

Introduced in Death Without Company. More exposure in Junkyard Dogs.
Never made it into the TV series. He uses a lot of friends by name and I can’t think of any who made it to the small screen. Vic is based on his wife. They have a Longmire Days in Buffalo, WY every year which attracts people from all over and many of the actors show up.

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
I’ve only Teslaed to Sudbury from the south, but I know I’ve crossed at Sault St Marie a couple times, headed east, so I must have in other vehicles.

My travels mid-Oct with my wife to view leaves and take a long weekend had a little nerve-racking jaunt between Sault Ste Marie (pre Supercharger opening) and Sudbury. Not my finest planning as I had the rated miles but up & down hills took their toll.

More of the story here: Supercharger - Sault Ste Marie, ON along with some TeslaFI output. Using 'Projected miles' on energy graph to compare to NAVs miles to destination made me fairly comfortable but my wife was nervous.

AbetterRoutePlanner consultation would have been good as I may have questioned why only traveling 190 miles when I started with 218 !! Purple rectangles below. I arrived at 4%. Clicking on the route in ABRP is nice to see the elevation (which is shown in TeslaFI after the fact).

ON7MBjn.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Shesmyne2" and BM3B
Yesterday I went to photograph bald eagles at Conowingo Dam in Maryland. Lot of fun but darn was it cold in the wee hours of the morning!

I added one new SC on this trip:

11/25/19: Hanover, MD

See attached photo of bald eagle in flight. It was a cloudless sky, and the eagles stayed up high, never diving for fish during the hours I was there. Resulted in a eagle against a blue sky.

Attachments

• Conawingo Dam Nov 2019_DSC_0057_a1.jpg
    Conawingo Dam Nov 2019_DSC_0057_a1.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 42