Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers in Poland and the Baltics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be driving through Poland, the Baltics and up through Finland to Northern Norway soon.

Looking on the map and reading the reviews of these superchargers, it seems quite a few of the ones in Poland and the Baltics are in restricted parking garages and are often placed far away from the main roads.

Has anyone here had experience with this route? Is it worth the hassle seeking out those Tesla chargers rather than stopping at other high speed chargers along the motorways? If so, what are the recommended charging networks to use?

I drive often in Poland and can recommend this:

Use ABRP or Plugshare and set filter to 150+kw and at least 4 charging stalls.

You'll get Greenway and Ionity mostly.

Do not ever rely on 1 stall chargers - those are often doesn't work and no one can do anything with that. I've actually driven from lodz to Wroclaw, there were 4 charging stations 50kw one stall - 3 of those didn't work completely, at the last one only Type2 worked, I've charged for an hour and then driven behind semi 90km/hr to reach Wroclaw with normal chargers.

After that I've figured that you need to use large powerful chargers where they invested a lot of money, too much to allow it to fail and it worked - never ever had issue since.

I purchase Elli plan that allow cheap charging on Ionity when I travel to Poland.

Reactions: expat