Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Wagon Mound, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wagon Mound, NM

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Conoco
Along Primary Interstates: I-25
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-85
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-25/US-85

To: Raton, NM - 64.3 miles (Permit)
Diversion: 0.4 miles
To: Trinidad, CO - 84 miles

Splitter! On I-25 splits 124.2 miles, 40.5 miles from Las Vegas, NM and 84 miles to Trinidad, CO.
The gap is also pathetically split by Raton, NM.

US-85 is concurrent (and unsigned) with I-25 here.

Reactions: AudreyHTX1
Tesla apparently did site surveys recently at 5 locations around Farmington - clearly they’re not planning to build all of them. Is this different and this one is actually going to get built, or might they just be looking for one site in either Wagon Mound or Raton?

Tesla apparently did site surveys recently at 5 locations around Farmington - clearly they’re not planning to build all of them. Is this different and this one is actually going to get built, or might they just be looking for one site in either Wagon Mound or Raton?
Don't know, but picking one, Ixd hope that they would build Wagon Mound, since it's a good splitter.

Also with Wagon Mound and Raton both being Conoco gas stations, that suggests it could be an agreement for both.

Someone put NEVI info onto Plugshare, states 8 V4 stations with target opening of June 2025.