Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Vista, CA - University Dr. (LIVE 6 Dec 2023, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't find where to post info on the new/second Vista Supercharger location, but I just learned of one at 78/Sycamore near Target. It's next to Michael's right along the 78 freeway fence. I went by and counted 20 of them. Sorry if I'm missing the correct thread and this is old news!

Attachments

• IMG_8973.jpeg
    IMG_8973.jpeg
    729 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_8972.jpeg
    IMG_8972.jpeg
    848.5 KB · Views: 92
I can't find where to post info on the new/second Vista Supercharger location, but I just learned of one at 78/Sycamore near Target. It's next to Michael's right along the 78 freeway fence. I went by and counted 20 of them. Sorry if I'm missing the correct thread and this is old news!
Found it, right behind the Spirit Halloween on University, Google says the address is 1841 University Dr, Vista, CA.

@bmah @corywright - please move these two posts into a new thread - thanks!

I charged here the other day and it was advertised as $.24/kWh but it instead charged me a rate of $.37/kWh. Thoughts on why there is the discrepancy? From the screen shot above, it looks like $.37/kWh was advertised.View attachment 1011508
A $0.01 discount does not make sense for off-peak. $0.37 and $0.23 do make more sense. Guessing it is just the amount displayed in the app is wrong.