Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Victoria, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, to the next. Where are the other 8?
Ok, now how many chargers are there actually? 12 or 16?
From the photos I found 16
From the fB post : 12, in the photo there are 3 cabinets, chargers on the same side
9AAF1893-5087-48EE-9E5A-9B490353BFF2.jpeg
2nd photo from @Cripps - chargers on separate sides from point of view : 6 stalls 3 cabinets
38E16876-A695-454D-AF1D-6FB5BD5119B2.jpeg
And a 3rd photo from another app (Superchargers) - 2 cabinets 4 chargers on the same side
83A67844-4621-4B94-8FDF-A8B7F8CF42C3.jpeg

Sorry for the dumbshit math but (3+3+2)x2 = 16 stalls?

Thanks for the Disagree from a post weeks before ;)

Haha I got one too. Everyone's a genius when they're playing Monday Morning Quarterback I guess.

Monday morning quarterbacking is when you criticize after the fact. I called the date and both of you critized me for it, not the other way around.

Yet here we are, two days after when I said it would be open, and both are silent of that fact. Interesting.

Monday morning quarterbacking is when you criticize after the fact. I called the date and both of you critized me for it, not the other way around.

Yet here we are, two days after when I said it would be open, and both are silent of that fact. Interesting.

Cool.

PS: Whoever was in charge of that project needs to be promoted.

Reactions: MarcoRP
Hi All, this is my first post, have been following Tesla since day one and am gearing up to pull the trigger one day:

Checked it out tonight, it is 8 Superchargers split into 16 bays. Each supercharger is split into two bays (pods) just like other Supercharger setups: Pod 1a-1b, 2a-2b, etc.

Fastest access is turn into uptown from Carey road, continue straight into the parkade and then turn left into the supercharger area.

directions to tesla chargers.png

IMG_2274.jpg
IMG_2275.jpg
IMG_2276.jpg
IMG_2277.jpg
IMG_2280.jpg
IMG_2282.jpg
IMG_2284.jpg
IMG_2285.jpg

Hi All, this is my first post, have been following Tesla since day one and am gearing up to pull the trigger one day:

Checked it out tonight, it is 8 Superchargers split into 16 bays. Each supercharger is split into two bays (pods) just like other Supercharger setups: Pod 1a-1b, 2a-2b, etc.

Fastest access is turn into uptown from Carey road, continue straight into the parkade and then turn left into the supercharger area.
Welcome to the forum!

On another note, @BlueShift the pin isn’t exactly at the right spot. The chargers are located near the Whole Foods
D6C1D789-6901-4A6A-A9E0-3D00B6D87078.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Chuq
I don't fully understand the differences and the how/why between the various areas people live, and the reasons why some become "cities", but the supercharger itself is in fact in the district of Saanich, which neighbours the city of Victoria, and both are contained in the greater Victoria region. Similar to if you are from the district of North Vancouver you would simply tell people you meet from other countries you were from Vancouver. If and when a supercharger opens in North Vancouver it should be called the North Vancouver supercharger which is more descriptive than Vancouver supercharger- North Van?

So I would say Plugshare have it more accurate, and eventually if another supercharger is installed in the actual city of Victoria then that should be called the Victoria supercharger?

Reactions: Rev-777 and MarcoRP
Plugshare can be edited. Saanich may be technically correct, but Santa’s mailroom (when it’s not on strike) uses Victoria for the entire “Greater Victoria” area. My vote is same as what Tesla calls it.

I agree. If I were to mail a card to my sister, who technically lives in Saanich, it would never occur to me to write Saanich on the envelope. Now if she lived in Esquimalt.... kidding, kidding! ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Ugliest1
Yay! Planning a trip to the Island next June, and this unit will make our trip that much easier :)

An off-topic thought occurred to me while viewing the photos of the urban chargers though... how are they going to retrofit these units to have two charging cords per the recent news in relation to CCS for EU? (My guess is something similar happens in NA next year.) Maybe they swap all the cords to CCS, and all of us "Tesla inlet" cars get an adapter?

Yay! Planning a trip to the Island next June, and this unit will make our trip that much easier :)

An off-topic thought occurred to me while viewing the photos of the urban chargers though... how are they going to retrofit these units to have two charging cords per the recent news in relation to CCS for EU? (My guess is something similar happens in NA next year.) Maybe they swap all the cords to CCS, and all of us "Tesla inlet" cars get an adapter?
I think what happens is Tesla adds a combo adapter for those who want to use the CCS chargers, not for the CCS cars that want to use Superchargers