Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Triadelphia, WV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just used the supercharger. Could not tell if 120kw or 135kw. Operational. I was only one charging, surprise suprise ;). Wondering, was I the first? Just FYI, it's a 10-15 minute walk to any restaurant or store. It's in the new Hampton Inn upon hill over looking the whole plaza. SC's just take travel in this car to a whole new level.

Reactions: PStewart
Visiting from Ottawa, Canada (via Louisville KY) - I drove to this Supercharger on May 3rd 2014. At the time, the location was not "turned on". Everything, visually, appeared to be good to go! Too bad the location wasn't working - it was an ideal location between the Columbus Service Centre and the Somerset, PA, Supercharger. Luckily, I had the wind on my back, and drove past this supercharger (240 miles), stopping to take a few pictures, below. It would have been a great stop, given the very hilly terrain in the area!

IMG_3837.JPG
IMG_3838.JPG
IMG_3839.JPG

Hey Romaniac, any sign of Morgantown progress? I was returning from the Savage Basin yesterday, and there seems to be a rather obvious site at the I-79 exit just above Morgantown, judging by all of the food places on the exit signs. The Sabraton exit off of I-68 also seemed promising, if perhaps a second choice.

@JakeP. I don't know of any progress there yet. Agree with you on the sites. Both would be good. Would like to see it closer to the I 77-68 split but there is nothing really there to place the SC.

I live in Charleston, WV. Have heard here that a big political family has agreed to build the SC at a new hotel, restaurant complex they are developing. Location unknown to me at this time. Have heard may start later in summer or fall. I'll post when I know more.

My first ever Supercharge! The Cabela mall has come a long way. Loved the long stares
from the logger jacket muddy boots duallie drivers. Parked at end of lot to ease their
coal rolling anxieties and prevent keying.

We traveled to see the Winter Festival of Lights at Oglebay Mansion in Wheeling, WV.
Wilson Lodge served risotto that tasted like whipped mashed potatoes, the rest of the
buffet was OK-ish.

Bay 2B where I started only goes up to 90A, bay 1 200A, 25mins to full from 120miles.

Surprise, surprise, a nearly identical twin. Chad and his wife, new owners from DC were also visiting
on their way to Dayton:

First Supercharge Twin.jpg

The password for free internet at the hotel is "speed" after
you choose the coupon login from the welcome page. All
the refreshments and entertainment in the lobby are free,
extremely Tesla friendly staff.

Where is that winter? I was in a T shirt all day, may have to
remove the blade and chains from tractor to mow again, thank
you Big Oil:mad:

Last edited:
Chad and his wife were parked in 2A. The superchargers are paired. 2A and 2B share, 1A and 1B, etc. The first person using a pair gets priority and the other person gets the power that's left. Therefore, when you can, always plug into a non-used pair, which you discovered for yourself.

I really wish Tesla would include this information in their new customer briefing.

Congrats on your first supercharge :)

My first ever Supercharge! The Cabela mall has come a long way. Loved the long stares
from the logger jacket muddy boots duallie drivers. Parked at end of lot to ease their
coal rolling anxieties and prevent keying.

We traveled to see the Winter Festival of Lights at Oglebay Mansion in Wheeling, WV.
Wilson Lodge served risotto that tasted like whipped mashed potatoes, the rest of the
buffet was OK-ish.

Bay 2B where I started only goes up to 90A, bay 1 200A, 25mins to full from 120miles.

Surprise, surprise, a nearly identical twin. Chad and his wife, new owners from DC were also visiting
on their way to Dayton:

View attachment 105570

The password for free internet at the hotel is "speed" after
you choose the coupon login from the welcome page. All
the refreshments and entertainment in the lobby are free,
extremely Tesla friendly staff.

Where is that winter? I was in a T shirt all day, may have to
remove the blade and chains from tractor to mow again, thank
you Big Oil:mad:

Awesome. I have family in Wheeling. Did you plug in at the Wilson lodge? They have multiple HPWC too as well as a J plug.

Awesome. I have family in Wheeling. Did you plug in at the Wilson lodge? They have multiple HPWC too as well as a J plug.

No, we just had the Holiday buffet dinner after touing the light show after watching the HO scale diorama and the animals at the Good Zoo:

Thanks, great to know, Wheeling is always a day trip for us, but good to know if we decide to spend the night.

Last edited by a moderator: