Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Triadelphia, WV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No sorry, it is the one in Triadelphia just above Cabela's drive.

Hampton Inn Suites Wheeling- The Highlands

The crew was heading to Colorado next.

Thanks for the position!

Any mention of where in Colorado? Hope that they are going to work on Limon, CO or the permanent site at a Hampton Inn somewhere in Denver to make the connections east from Colorado to Kansas work.

Just found them. At the Hampton Inn.

Transformer coming on the 21st, testing to follow.

9e8evagy.jpg

Note that there are only four stalls at this site, not six. I should have mentioned that when I posted the picture!

What are the chances this SC is live by mid-June? I have a NY->Dayton trip for which this SC is desperately needed between Somerset, PA and the HPWC in Eaton Center, Columbus. Boy, this would make my trip so much better.

That should be a sure thing. It could be live as early as this week, if the transformer was installed yesterday. Just depends on when Tesla and the TUV guy show up to do all of the testing, which almost certainly will be done in the next few days or weeks, tops.

Any updates? Getting close that having this one live. Looks like Tesla is speeding up this process a lot compared to the past few months.

I just talked to the hotel manager (I think) on Monday, see above. Waiting on Tesla and TUV to arrive and test everything, and "flip the switch", should happen "sometime in the next few weeks"...he didn't have a solid date yet.

Parents were at the hotel and chargers tonight. Said they spoke to hotel. Go live is tomorrow, May 1st.

Trying to call hotel to confirm, surprised no email to local owners, guess no opening "event".

- - - Updated - - -

Hotel manager called back. They will open "next week", 1st week of May, no firm date yet. As stated before, they are installed.

Parents were at the hotel and chargers tonight. Said they spoke to hotel. Go live is tomorrow, May 1st.

Trying to call hotel to confirm, surprised no email to local owners, guess no opening "event".

- - - Updated - - -

Hotel manager called back. They will open "next week", 1st week of May, no firm date yet. As stated before, they are installed.

Usually those events don't happen the day the charger actually opens. Sometimes it's days or weeks later.