Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tannersville, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMHO, Tannersville is a critical start for I80 and Whitehall is as critical for I76. Both of them are equally important E-W routes that also cross important N-S routes, and I hope some priority will be given to such intersections. I also think I86 from Albany to Binghampton, Elmira, Erie and beyond is nearly as important to populate with SCs.

Buffalo got the permit November 2014. Construction began around April 2015. SC was up by the beginning of July. It's very early yet for Tannersville.

The new Tesla supercharger map released yesterday has Tannersville opening in 2015, whereas other stations like South Whitehall are set to open in 2016. That implies that construction has already started or will start very soon.

I got home from a trip tonight and noticed there are now 3 gray pins on the 2015 Tesla Supercharger map. Looks like Tannersville, Allentown, and Harrisburg (though hard to tell). We happened to pass the Crossings Outlets on the way home and pulled in off rt 611. There is a pile of gravel in the parking spaces in the alley behind Donn Karan and Merrell (on the stream side of the parking lot). Anyone from the area remember this pile of gravel or is this new. I would have taken a picture but it was late and, you know, its just a pile of gravel.

• Disagree
Reactions: GOVA
I got home from a trip tonight and noticed there are now 3 gray pins on the 2015 Tesla Supercharger map.

tannersville would *REALLY* help me out. my daily commute 195 miles roundtrip (poconos->harrison->poconos) and I have to range charge 100% daily to 250 and i'm getting home with like 5-6 miles range left every day. this is driving conservatively too. stupid hills. if i hit a bad headwind or lose range due to max range charge daily i'm screwed. this supercharger would solve that problem for me.

Instalation has begun

- - - Updated - - -

20151205_160548.jpg
20151205_160548.jpg

Well that progressed quickly...

they are getting very quick at these now once construction begins...this is going to help me a lot! i was worried I wasn't going to be able to make my NYC round trip commute anymore once weather drops below 30 (been lucky so far with weather...kinda warm for this time of year). i've been starting at 250 miles max range daily and getting home with like 5-6 miles range left....damn cold weather and hills.