Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tacoma, WA - S. 40th St. (under construction Feb 2024, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The pad is poured. They are back on site doing more work this morning.
IMG_2144.jpeg

They have now mostly covered the pedestal bases. That made it easier to see what is going on. It looks like the stalls are all back in except for the last three (the ones closest to REI). There are again a lot of workers on site today, so hopefully they will make more progress.

Actually 2 of each. This site and Elmers with V4 and the Mall and Target Locations with V3.
I guess I should clarify I meant open four all NACS drivers Tesla or Non-Tesla. I know they built it the Tacoma Mall (Steele St) location but I haven’t seen it open to anyone other than Tesla owners.

Love to see how much total capacity they have installed in just under 2 years though.

Quick update- they have been doing electrical work all week. Still no transformer, but the pedestals seem to be all put back together and ready to go. Hopefully we'll see a transformer soon. The other Tacoma sites all got their transformer's pretty quickly, some before most of the other construction was done.