Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Superior, MT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a lot of precedent for Tesla's Find Us site being inaccurate and poorly maintained. For example, see the sections for the states of Los Angeles and Mexico on the US Tesla Superchargers page.

I think in this particular case the person who manages the Find Us site accidentally removed the Superior, MT entry when they intended to remove the Superior, CO entry, which is still offline due to the fire in December.
For those who missed it, I thought this post explained what likely happened here. Much ado about nothing imo.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: IdaX and Bighorn
I recall using this very integral SC last May for my trip to Glacier NP, so I'm glad to hear it's still there and operational. Was doing my planning for this May's trip using the stupid Tesla Find Us maps and was wondering why there was such a big gap between Coeur d'Alene and Missoula...

Finally got the chance to visit the Western Montana Superchargers this past weekend on my way to and from a bike race in Missoula. I actually made the point of stopping at this one to check it out. The Conoco convenience store where this charger is located had the cleanest bathrooms of any store of this kind that I've ever been in. Not that I've been in that many, but it was a really nice little store.

Reactions: IdaX and PLUS EV