Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Skokie IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sorry, I guess I should have been clearer. I realized they look like the urban supercharger but I was wondering if it was just a new standard Tesla was going for and if they were still going be 130 kW powered that shared in pairs.
It showed up on Tesla's 'find us' page as a 20 stall 120kW location. Find Us | Tesla
For comparison, here's the page for urban supercharge on North Columbus drive: Find Us | Tesla 10 stalls, 72kw

So it does appear they are using the new physical pedestal style for both urban (72) and highway (120) superchargers.

I noticed these are included in the car’s navigation now and they are listed as the 72kW chargers.
Which is odd since the official Tesla FindUs page shows up to 120 kW -- Find Us | Tesla
lLKOVQ8.jpg

I'm showing "Reduced Services" on my car map for this location. Anyone know what that means?
I charged a couple days ago and was getting 281mph charge.
It often means that some of the stalls are shut down or nor working for whatever reason. It could also mean that electrical power is weak to the entire site. So you might be getting like 40kW instead of 72kW or whatever.

The best way to find out what is going on is to go to the site and try out all the stalls.

The second best way to find out what is going on is to call Roadside Assistance and ask.

Posting here may get you a specific answer if a forum member has visited recently and wishes to share.

I'm showing "Reduced Services" on my car map for this location. Anyone know what that means?
I charged a couple days ago and was getting 281mph charge.

I believe it was for this work. Spots were sealed and painted very recently. Should be fine now.

Attachments

• skokie1.jpg
    skokie1.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 83
  • skokie2.jpg
    skokie2.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I use it almost every week since I hit that BWW for lunch fairly often. I think the most cars charging I've seen so far can't be more than 5 or 6. Haven't had a low charge speed issue so far.

I stopped by the other day. There was one other car there charging. A white S. I was lonely. :D

We should plan a meet here sometime. Plenty of spots and room to shuffle cars around if need be.

• Funny
Reactions: Dre78