Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Barbara, CA - Anacapa Street (LIVE 26 Jun 2023, 12 stalls + 3 L2)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's live! @bmah @corywright @Big Earl
Screenshot_20230626_132606_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230626_132643_Tesla.jpg

I used this one the other day. It's on the 3rd floor of the parking garage. Most of them are covered.

I guess you mean "covered by the roof", not "bags over them and they can't be used". FWIW I was there this morning and everything was working, and being in the shade was a good thing. They even have a little sign now to tell you to go to the third floor. The ramps can be a little confusing if you're not paying attention, I saw a Model 3 in front of me get lost and have to do a couple extra laps of the garage to get to where the chargers are.

Bruce.

1689648205833.jpeg

I guess you mean "covered by the roof", not "bags over them and they can't be used". FWIW I was there this morning and everything was working, and being in the shade was a good thing. They even have a little sign now to tell you to go to the third floor. The ramps can be a little confusing if you're not paying attention, I saw a Model 3 in front of me get lost and have to do a couple extra laps of the garage to get to where the chargers are.

Bruce.

View attachment 957234

yah, I meant covered by the roof. When I was there on a weekday morning I was the only one charging until another car pulled in right before I was done.

Reactions: bmah
Thanks, I'll have to keep an eye on the Tesla app to see when non-Tesla charging support shows up for this charger

I asked if they were broken or being upgraded, and that's what the tech told me. They had 4 or 5 people working on them, but I couldn't notice anything different on the ones that they serviced. Maybe they did some internal upgrades and didn't change connector yet?

Reactions: 2TNE