Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Not Showing in Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed today that the closest Supercharger to me (Paramus) does not show up in the Tesla app when it lists the "Nearby Superchargers." Any idea why that is? My only guess is that the stalls are all full, but I would still like to see that information.

I noticed today that the closest Supercharger to me (Paramus) does not show up in the Tesla app when it lists the "Nearby Superchargers." Any idea why that is? My only guess is that the stalls are all full, but I would still like to see that information.
I had the same issue. If I remember correctly, I was told to reboot the car (hold down both scroll buttons) and that remedied the problem.

On a road trip my wife and I took last week one of the supercharger locations in Albany NY was not showing up in the car or on the app, and the other one in town was full. Knowing where it was from trip planning we went there anyway and they were working fine. Another TMC member posted that a Tesla rep had reported that the equipment at that location that communicates with Tesla had gone down but the chargers themselves were likely operational. The site was back on the nav when we came back through several days later.