Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
you linked me to this thread?
The site mods merged the two threads discussing the Normal, IL supercharger after I posted my comment. You had asked your question in the orphan thread and my comment included the link to the real thread. Now, post merge, it seems a silly, self-referential link because it looks like you asked the question in the real thread the whole time, when that wasn't the case.

The site mods merged the two threads discussing the Normal, IL supercharger after I posted my comment. You had asked your question in the orphan thread and my comment included the link to the real thread. Now, post merge, it seems a silly, self-referential link because it looks like you asked the question in the real thread the whole time, when that wasn't the case.

ooooo my bad.

Does anyone know if there is a way to contact Tesla and have them take the Normal, IL SuC off the car map?!
I stopped there today with only 27 miles of range. Roadside doesn't seem to care they are stranding people on very slow third party chargers. Most of the population is not going to hunt down forums to keep up with which chargers are working in the world. I had 3 hours added to my drive sitting to get just enough range to hyper mile East to Champaign so I could charge and continue my Southward drive. IF I had known, I could have gone thru Peoria or stayed longer at Peru and saved the entire hassle.

Does anyone know if there is a way to contact Tesla and have them take the Normal, IL SuC off the car map?!
I stopped there today with only 27 miles of range. Roadside doesn't seem to care they are stranding people on very slow third party chargers. Most of the population is not going to hunt down forums to keep up with which chargers are working in the world. I had 3 hours added to my drive sitting to get just enough range to hyper mile East to Champaign so I could charge and continue my Southward drive. IF I had known, I could have gone thru Peoria or stayed longer at Peru and saved the entire hassle.
I'm surprised it is still there. So odd. Perhaps:
www. tesla. com/support#contact or
supercharger@ teslamotors. com

• Helpful
Reactions: Sudre
AA04F944-6118-414E-935F-08D9C3FB720E.jpeg
Charger is back to being operational!

Last edited: