Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - New Jersey Turnpike Rest Areas - Molly Pitcher & Joyce Kilmer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's good news. I ended up going north on Route 9 from Freehold yesterday so I didn't go by Joyce Kilmer.

Mike

- - - Updated - - -

It's showing up on Tesla's Find Us Page:

Screenshot 2015-06-19 17.00.50.png

Charged at the Joyce Kilmer Service Area , East brunswick Supercharger on July 5, 2015!! Finally after two years they were able to put one up by the NJ Turnpike!! Boo Gov.Christie, who is for Big Oil and Dirty Air and the stupid refineries in NJ!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Photo from Joyce Kilmer Service area

image.jpg

Charged at the Joyce Kilmer Service Area , East brunswick Supercharger on July 5, 2015!! Finally after two years they were able to put one up by the NJ Turnpike!! Boo Gov.Christie, who is for Big Oil and Dirty Air and the stupid refineries in NJ!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

@April, what type of license plate holder do you have? Do you have a front plate EZ-Pass?

@April, what type of license plate holder do you have? Do you have a front plate EZ-Pass?
I have a Green NJ EZ Pass( because I have EV car and get a 10% discount on NJ tolls) that I have to hold outside my driver window every time I pass through a EZ Pass toll. It doesn't work when I put by the mirror spot . They don't have a Green NJ EZ pass for the front plate.

I have a bumper shox license plater like a bumper bully for license plate because I live in Brooklyn, NY and park on the street.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 86366

nice crooked parking over the line. :p