Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Metairie, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Expansion permit. Looks like they are adding chargers toward the front of the Parking lot.

95387B70-68BC-459C-B4A6-7D2EA5F1B7AD.jpeg

Sounds like "quiet quitting." What you do when you can no longer afford your lease payments on your Tesla :)
About 10 years ago, there was a Model S which sat for several months in a reserved area in our parking garage. I knew little of Tesla, but after it disappeared we found it had been a repo, and "hidden" inside the building. Then we found that since it was bricked, the repo guys put dollies under it and were going to push it down the ramps since the tow truck wouldn't make it (low clearance). You guessed it, it got away from them on the circular ramps and it got beat up pretty well.
I talked to the finance company and found out too late that I could have picked up the payments and had a Model S for less than half the going price. Oh well...
Someone might want to send the VIN to Tesla (in the service app or chat) and let them know. Info from the VIN and license plate might be available from the LA. DMV.
As Plus EV noted, the parking fees are going to be through the roof. Unless there aren't any until the stalls are over half full or so.