Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Supercharger - Lawrence, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is on site! Looks like the same crew that commissioned Salem, NH yesterday.
IMG_1760.jpeg
IMG_1761.jpeg

They won't have a schedule for Lowell. The site isn't done - it's between the contractor and utility to both finish - then Tesla gets back involved.
Yeah he wasn’t aware there was a Lowell site, and said if there isn’t a transformer there yet, that it would still be a while.
Salem is live, hopefully Lawrence too today.
He said Larry will be online today, more than likely.

Reactions: chjch and kayak1
Looks like both Lawrence and Salem, NH have been added to car maps. Charged at Lawrence tonight. Can confirm "Plug worky"
All three are up and working (from personal experience charging at all three) - by all three, I include Canton, MA which is still vacant on the maps for some reason, but working. I'm guessing due to the fact that it has MagicDock and may be more complex to complete final commissioning or enablement in the Tesla site list that enables it to show up in car/app/findus.

Reactions: macheboston
Today, I was limited to 30kW on 3C, but switching to another bay resulted in a normal rate.

The Startbucks is apparently closed till Friday, and they shut off their wifi! But it's possible to reach the Citizens Bank guest wifi..