Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Darmok, can you tell us if this a paid-parking garage? Can you charge you car up for 30-60 minutes without paying a parking fee? It makes sense that longer-term parking would need to be paid for, but what if you are just stopping by to charge up on the way to CA or AZ?

Darmok, can you tell us if this a paid-parking garage? Can you charge you car up for 30-60 minutes without paying a parking fee? It makes sense that longer-term parking would need to be paid for, but what if you are just stopping by to charge up on the way to CA or AZ?

Parking is free. No mechanism to pay at all, access is totally open. There is roving security so I suppose they could say something if you're there for a really long time.

Charging now at LV. Eating at 'Eat'.

The garage doesn't cost anything.

Little note. When you get to entrance of the lot there are 2 'entrance/exit' pairs. One on left going up. One on right going down. The one on right is gated (and closed at the moment) but you may not see that until you try to enter (like me). You want the one on left going up to use the SCs. If you do accidentally go to the right/down, BE CAREFUL! the ramp has a hump that will scrape the bottom of your car if it is in standard height. Slightly worried about it. It wasn't a BAD scrape, but scrape it did. Not sure where. Will try to take look when I get back.

Thanks for the heads up jomo25

This address won't come up in the supercharger listing yet will it?

Nope not there yet. Scared me a lil. Got worried it might not be fully operational (or it went offline) and id be stuck here with only 40 mi range. It's working though. 319v/300a when I started.

To navigate to it, navigate to 'Container Park'. It's very close. Just go to Bridger and 8th instead of the actual Container Park when you get close.