Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pic.

gezygery.jpg

This is great news. Question, if I did a road trip to Vegas, is there a good place to get the car hand washed in Las Vegas?

There's a place on Maryland Parkway just north of Sahara on the west side of the road. Not a great neighborhood but near the strip and downtown and it's ridiculously cheap. I watched them wash mine and they did a great job. I've only been once because it's not very convenient for me.

So I'm charging at the site...

ery7u5as.jpg

And walked down this alleyway...

zyjetata.jpg

So perhaps a bit scary at night, but between two apartment complexes. In less than two minutes I was at eat., a good breakfast and lunch place.

2ybe7yda.jpg

In less than two more minutes I was at the container park.

zu9urasu.jpg

9u9ubymy.jpg

In five minutes from the charger I could have been to Sixth St. with another 10 eating establishments. Some have said this is not a good site. I disagree. I've worked downtown for 17 years and there is more to do and see now than ever. Come charge here and enjoy some great restaurants that you won't find anywhere else.

Last edited:
I was looking at the site on GoogleMaps last night. I used to go to Vegas regularly, like 4 times per year. Usually stayed on the main 'new' strip. So not as familiar with the downtown area (just occasional trips down to Fremont St.)

But the Container Park isn't what I thought it was by name, and looks pretty cool for options for entertainment and food. Yes, seems like not the best place for night charging, but in the daylight, should work well!

And again being off the strip will cut down on people parking there and laeving for hours! Can't wait to see it this weekend!