Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lancaster, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a new "coming soon" supercharger listed for Lancaster, PA. This will be a very welcome addition. The pushpin on the maps shows downtown Lancaster City, but I suspect the actual location will be closer to 283/30/222. Maybe in the new retail center under construction near the 30 & Fruitville Pike intersection?

Screenshot 2017-09-11 10.13.24.png

Pins by default go to the city named, nowhere nearly accurate, figure within a 25 mile radius. Too bad PA's 811 Dig site is commercialized and I can't get public access to look things up *grr* Unless someone knows something I don't know... Maryland/Delaware's system is soooooo nice, just put a poly around the area to search and fill in some fields, BOOM!

I could be wrong, but I don't remember there being much room at that sheetz for a supercharger? Unless Eden gives them some of their parking lot, but Eden's lot can get very full during an event...

Not knowing anything, I'd have to bet on the 30-fruitville location as mentioned above. Lancaster is finally getting a whole foods. :)

-Ben

• Funny
Reactions: gavine and PStewart