Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lake Charles, LA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Always remember there's the hotels East of here on Prien Lake Rd that have L2 chargers. May have been quicker for some of the drivers to use them rather than waiting in line and then getting a slow charge speed. Plugshare is always your friend when on the road.

Always remember there's the hotels East of here on Prien Lake Rd that have L2 chargers. May have been quicker for some of the drivers to use them rather than waiting in line and then getting a slow charge speed. Plugshare is always your friend when on the road.

Using those as non patrons is generally frowned upon. TBH, worries about people doing that keep some hotels from adding them.

I feel like people are too quick to hang up handles sometimes. A single bad session might just be a communications issue while setting up the session or some other one-off issue. Who's to say that it wouldn't work the next time?

Although I've also seen a YT video of someone hanging up a handle on the one paired with his. He put it back normally when he was ready to leave and only did it to avoid stall sharing.

My experience is similar to yours. I rarely run into broken stalls.
Agree! If there are other open spots, it's not worth checking... but if all the other spots are taken, definitely check the "down" ones. I've charged several times doing that.