Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Henryetta, OK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We go camping just outside Tulsa every year. If I charge to 100% in Denison in my Performance Y I can’t make it to Tulsa. The car is packed with stuff and if it’s cold in the fall I’d not be able to make it even with an empty car.

Reactions: L3X1
I've done it many times..... 2020 Y Performance. Its 180 ish miles between Denison and Tulsa Hills shopping SC. I would keep it below 80 mph on the Turnpike if its cold out (heat pump helps) and you are weighted down with stuff to have a little more buffer

Regardless, looks like it may still be happening? 🤞🏼
IMG_4317.jpeg

I just did this trip, twice. Going north, with 100% at Denison, I arrived at Tulsa Hills with 14%; going south, with 100% at Tulsa Hills, arrived at Denison with 19%. But I wasn't loaded up with extra weight.

I personally wouldn't do this trip in the colder months, not until the Henryetta SC is in place.

I have a 2023 Model 3 RWD.

Driving by the QT at Henryetta, did not notice any progress.

Any progress on the Henryetta charger?
I have asked ODOT what the hold up is (in late May) on the NEVI round 1 build out and they say they are still waiting for approval from other state agencies to release the NEVI funds. I don't have any further information on exactly when that will happen but I don't expect Tesla will begin work until they receive this approval.

I think the new Supercharger team is slowly coming back up to speed and state approval in the next month or two might actually coincide just fine with when the newly reformed Supercharger team will be ready to start executing new site construction again.

Reactions: Texshark