Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Drum, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
V3 Superchargers installed!! Photo from PlugShare
C47A7601-A8C6-4AD7-B17C-0FE72CA78634.jpeg

Reactions: mociaf9
Now that I think about it, as far as I know one of the big differences between v2 and v3 is the big battery. If they didn't install a battery, these will be v2. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.
You're wrong. Batteries aren't necessary for V3 locations and very, very few V3 locations that are currently operational have them.

Part of the Turnpike upgrade is supposed to include other EV chargers, so maybe that is why they are tearing up the other row.
There were other locations mentioned as part of the deal with the Turnpike Authority, which include: Okahumpka, Turkey Lake (expansion), Canoe Creek, Fort Pierce, West Palm Beach and Pompano Beach.

I’ve asked the South Florida Tesla owners and they confirmed that all would happen sooner or later, if anyone could check them out. Photo by @Larry Chanin
514EA963-850D-4719-B409-E0E1CE05D8B2.png

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: viperboy and felizf
Not to be quarrelsome, but how do you know the new chargers are functioning? You are in "old 5" and no other vehicles are around. The new stall does not appear to have a charger number at the base. How do you know the new chargers are not V3?