Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Flemington, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Chuq

Jan 1, 2015
Hobart, Tas, Aus
Thanks to AlconicCF on the supercharge.info forum - spotted under construction:

69f1aea97626617349887801bdc3bb70808174cd_2_490x500.jpeg

Now on supercharge.info:

upload_2020-12-31_11-14-41.png

I was just past that area yesterday. I will need to see scope further when down there on Monday. It is good to see more sites as I am seeing so many more Teslas on the road near us.

Looks like right near Church St? Hard to see if north or south of it from map.

Edit - when looked that the image in a larger window it looks like posted from the Wawa..

Last edited:
Thanks to AlconicCF on the supercharge.info forum - spotted under construction:

69f1aea97626617349887801bdc3bb70808174cd_2_490x500.jpeg

Now on supercharge.info:

View attachment 622656

Yeah so that's my original post on FB this morning....I'm Anthony, but whoever AlconicCF, he added my info and pix to the supercharge.info forum. That's cool I guess.

giphy.gif

I live like 5min from this Wawa and will be stalking. ;)

Last edited:
I was just past that area yesterday. I will need to see scope further when down there on Monday. It is good to see more sites as I am seeing so many more Teslas on the road near us.

Looks like right near Church St? Hard to see if north or south of it from map.

Edit - when looked that the image in a larger window it looks like posted from the Wawa..

It's the intersection of Church St. and Rt 31 northbound just north of the Flemington circle. Those pix I took this morning on 12/30. The Supercharger install is in the back of the WaWa building towards west side of the Burlington Coat Factory lot.

It's also accessible from the now closed down 25 Burgers / Burger King / Pearle Vision lot coming west on 202.

RED arrow marks the spot!

Untitled.jpg

Attachments

• 7B29DC1C-37E4-4D46-BDC4-AE5E6A111A76.jpeg
    7B29DC1C-37E4-4D46-BDC4-AE5E6A111A76.jpeg
    868 KB · Views: 96
  • 326A2223-62E2-4D86-82AD-88D6799CA2E5.jpeg
    326A2223-62E2-4D86-82AD-88D6799CA2E5.jpeg
    626.9 KB · Views: 79
  • E1205087-688A-47B1-A852-1D2266678C01.jpeg
    E1205087-688A-47B1-A852-1D2266678C01.jpeg
    782.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Unsure if this still occurs with regularity, but up until ~2 years ago I played hockey nearby at Aspen Ice.

We passed this Wawa going to/from the rink on our commute.

Though we rarely stopped in, it was almost always the case (absent bad weather) that a sizeable contingent of large pick up trucks would be backed into a row of parking spaces, hanging out in the truck beds, outside the trucks chatting, etc. The times that we did pull into the parking lot post-game to grab a bite or something, is when we first noticed how many people/trucks were there, and that they'd occasionally be playing music. (This was always around midnight, given hard to find ice time).

We were in our 20s, I didn't own a Tesla at the time, and to be honest it didn't bother me at all. Never had anyone say/do anything rude to us. Just our experience.

To the extent this still goes on, and given the smaller size of the lot, I hope it does not change things -- that is, cause friction between EV/non-EV owners.

But no need to fret too much over something that has yet to even happen.

Fantastic news, period.

Also, I still own a property in Raritan ~5mins the Somerville circle... Ironically, Google Maps shows driving time from my home in Raritan to Wawa is 15 minutes ... which is identical to the 15 min. duration it shows for me to travel to the now-closest Supercharger in Basking Ridge!

Very nice that they are in opposite directions !

The other concern I've seen here and other WaWa/Quick Checks is the delivery trucks resupplying the store often park at the rear, especially stores that only have a front entrance. They park lengthwise so their roll off ramp runs the length of the building. Unknown the depth from rear of the store to where the chargers are but a delivery truck may make angling/ accessing these SC trickier

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Though we rarely stopped in, it was almost always the case (absent bad weather) that a sizeable contingent of large pick up trucks would be backed into a row of parking spaces, hanging out in the truck beds, outside the trucks chatting, etc. The times that we did pull into the parking lot post-game to grab a bite or something, is when we first noticed how many people/trucks were there, and that they'd occasionally be playing music. (This was always around midnight, given hard to find ice time).

We were in our 20s, I didn't own a Tesla at the time, and to be honest it didn't bother me at all. Never had anyone say/do anything rude to us. Just our experience.

Funny, I'm fairly new to the area, about 6 years now, but I've noticed the similar pickup truck crew in the area. They migrated a bit....usually in the side lots of Burlington Coat Factory. :D WaWa might have booted them.

The other concern I've seen here and other WaWa/Quick Checks is the delivery trucks resupplying the store often park at the rear, especially stores that only have a front entrance. They park lengthwise so their roll off ramp runs the length of the building. Unknown the depth from rear of the store to where the chargers are but a delivery truck may make angling/ accessing these SC trickier

I'm guessing there will be new policies and procedures in place once all is set to open at the Tesla chargers. Obviously employees won't be blocking the chargers and I doubt deliveries will much of a burden during most hours. The few trucks I've seen come and go are in an out pretty quick and they tend to park to the opposite rear side closer to Church Street.

Reactions: preilly44
Yeah so that's my original post on FB this morning....I'm Anthony, but whoever AlconicCF, he added my info and pix to the supercharge.info forum. That's cool I guess.

I’m sorry, just pointing out Supercharger construction sites.. If I really wanted to take your credit I would have just posted the pictures without your name/attribution and said I found it all by my lonesome.

In any case, looking forward to this site - was in the neighborhood 2 weeks ago and was surprised there were no chargers in the vicinity.