Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin - Travel Center Blvd, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla is currently showing the address of the planned second Supercharger in Dublin, GA

Hampton Inn and Suites
103 Travel Center Boulevard
Dublin, GA 31021

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 1.38.16 PM.png

Ignore the image above that shows the marker in the center of Dublin. This address is across the highway from the existing (brand new) supercharging location, and the host hotel already has Tesla destination charging station (and universal / J1772), so they're familiar with EVs.

If you're in the area and have a couple extra minutes, please drive by and take a look. The Q4 2022 completion date implies that this should get done sooner than later.

I stopped by to check out this site. There's no sign of anything in the (surprisingly small) parking lot of the Hampton Inn itself. However right next door there is a big sign for "New Hotel / Coming Soon / 100 Rooms" and construction had just started with grading underway (and lots of survey flags).

There is existing Level 2 destination charging here but of course this thread isn't about that.

I don't know if this Tesla site will actually go next door or not. If it does, I doubt that it would be done before end of year ("Q4 2022"above), although I suppose they could complete the Tesla install and that side of the parking lot first, long before the new hotel itself was done.

The photo here is a panoramic shot showing both the existing Hampton Inn and the active construction site.

Attachments

• 20221109_153944.jpg
    20221109_153944.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 42
I stopped by to check out this site. There's no sign of anything in the (surprisingly small) parking lot of the Hampton Inn itself. However right next door there is a big sign for "New Hotel / Coming Soon / 100 Rooms" and construction had just started with grading underway (and lots of survey flags).....
Shouldn't you post this to the relevant thread and not this incorrect add on thread?🤔 After all you are the OP of the correct Dublin Supercharger thread. ;)

Shouldn't you post this to the relevant thread and not this incorrect add on thread?🤔 After all you are the OP of the correct Dublin Supercharger thread. ;)

No, this is a different SuC.