Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Buttonwillow, CA - Cal Club Rd. (LIVE Sep 2022, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has it really been 282 days this site has been under construction? The most on the coast. Not quite twice what the last NA Urban Supercharger is up to here in SF, today only 163 days in construction.
Construction looks completed and transformer is installed. However, the rest of the racetrack and paddock has not been completed. Likely won’t be complete until the site as a whole is further along.

1658116419448.png

1658116534705.png

2 most recent inspections.

• Informative
Reactions: israndy
The last time I actually fell for it, fortunately when I got to Santa Nella I was able to pull some power from one of the chargers even though it was entirely roped off. I'll let someone else be the first on this one. I hear it's pretty hot in the Central Valley.

Already up on the Find Us map. Hope this means there is no need to enter the racetrack to access. Would love to see pics if someone passing through!

View attachment 848608
Right after you turn onto Cal Club Rd towards the existing track, there was a chain link fence and gate to the right with a dirt road to the new track/Tesla construction site when I was last through in December. Guessing this has been cleaned up and paved/graveled for SC access.

I see it got marked as open in Supercharge.info but I would only recommend this for people with CyberTrucks, it’s flat but it’s gravel for quite a long distance
That's kinda what I figured when I saw it was open based on how it looked earlier this year. Gravel makes you feel like you are lvingin in rural Oregon where all the non highways seem to be gravel.

The Official Tesla App is showing this station as active now. How can the SuperChargers App be updated . Be sure you stay on the smooth gravel road until the end!!!

Buttonwillow Track Mgmt was asking us about the experience and charging speed.

Attachments

• 2F8FB29C-6B61-4BF9-ADEC-83778A5A9F17.jpeg
    2F8FB29C-6B61-4BF9-ADEC-83778A5A9F17.jpeg
    381 KB · Views: 91
  • 424FA675-B399-45CE-B5D6-450202F3204A.jpeg
    424FA675-B399-45CE-B5D6-450202F3204A.jpeg
    494.7 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: Limited and house9
The Official Tesla App is showing this station as active now. How can the SuperChargers App be updated . Be sure you stay on the smooth gravel road until the end!!!

Buttonwillow Track Mgmt was asking us about the experience and charging speed.
Someone decided to take the non-smooth route on the way out. I was worried we would have to get him pulled out because it looked muddy but he survived the off-road excursion. Hope it gets paved soon.

5E56C596-30A8-4A46-A46D-27A02C3A0F8C.jpeg