Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Belleville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Super handy location. Also very busy. No, seriously, the traffic in/out of the mall is pretty heavy.

View attachment 312353

Well, okay, I saw another Tesla driving out as I came in. And there was a non-charging Model X across from us.

Very quiet location at night. Took a nap while charging on the return trip. Only part of the lot that is lit at night is the Superchargers. Fortunately the roof is very well tinted.

The traffic is because every light in that city seems to have an advanced green turn arrow in every direction so the lights take forever.

To get to the supercharger when exiting the 401, there's a little turn into the mall right by the Denny's that takes you right over to the supercharger.

Used that tip today. Thanks - that saved me a little time. Too bad there’s no shortcut to get back to the 401, but the traffic was much better today.

Third time using this site in a week! Super handy location.
Best way to leave might be to just go out at the light right be the SC as there's a left turn advanced green. Then the same at Bell/Front the main intersection just below 401. It's funny how trafficy it is there though.

Thank goodness this one is open. Doing the Toronto to Montreal run this weekend and when I arrived the Kingston Supercharger was was half full (3 slots) and after charging for 30 minutes there were two folks waiting to charge!

Attachments

• 3471B375-B38B-4C42-912E-0BAED6E26CE4.jpeg
    3471B375-B38B-4C42-912E-0BAED6E26CE4.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 126
Bidonville...kimano, post: 2850416, member: 59013"]Yeah I don't bother with the small superchargers anymore. Kingston, Port Hope, Toronto, Cornwall...no thanks. Replaced by Pickering, Belleville, Etobicoke etc. .[/QUOTE]
Brockville...