Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Austin, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does it snow in Austin? If it matters I will be happy to post pics of the new Downtown San Diego SC covered in snow - No, wait... it never snows in San Diego, and if it did, the new Downtown San Diego Supercharger is in a multi-story parking garage, so even rain (we do get about 10 inches if that each year) will never touch it.;)

Does it snow in Austin? If it matters I will be happy to post pics of the new Downtown San Diego SC covered in snow - No, wait... it never snows in San Diego, and if it did, the new Downtown San Diego Supercharger is in a multi-story parking garage, so even rain (we do get about 10 inches if that each year) will never touch it.;)

Austin got its semidecadal snow last night. :eek:

Reactions: brkaus
Snow!

Attachments

• E5065A10-162E-4A4F-9E5D-BF7E4BACC6E2.jpeg
    E5065A10-162E-4A4F-9E5D-BF7E4BACC6E2.jpeg
    456.9 KB · Views: 104
Reactions: CarlS
i've charged thre a total of 5 times since it was open.

first two times got full capacity 100kw+. last 3 times (ever since it showed reduced service on my nav) it has been 70kW, 59kW, and 60kW

not sure why some are seeing full. obviously did not test all of chargers, but on reduced occassons i tried at least 2.

Yesterday I was in an unpaired stall, 52% SOC, and started at 37 kW. Something is definitely wrong with the power at this site. Perhaps three of the stalls are covered because there isn’t enough power to operate all 8, rather than something being wrong with those specific stalls?