Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Altoona, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this on and up? Odd no posts after it is supposed to be on.

Have you checked PlugShare, @bhzmark?

Screenshot_20190505-212021__01-540x1012.jpg

users on this forum are more reliable than rando BMW owners on plug share

View attachment 404692

@bhzmark, they probably just didn't change the vehicle in their profile before checking in. I used to have a Volt as my other car and it would indicate I used a supercharger with a Volt which is obviously impossible. I needed to remember to change my Profile vehicle before adding a PlugShare check-in and then it would list it as a Tesla.

• Informative
Reactions: kevinf311
confirmed for my self -- It's a more sedate alternative to the chaos of Breezewood. didn't see any other eating options within walking distance though. Touchless Car wash was nice but not as good as the Somerset car cash.

Ok, because there are some people who think a Sheetz gas station is only "old style" Gas Station food (a few candy bars and drinks) and not the more enhanced menu that Sheetz offers. I kept wondering why they didn't install the supercharger at the Sheetz on Frankstown Rd near a plethora of dining options.

I see Brothers Pizza is ~2 blocks away but it depends how much walking you want to do or if the weather is favorable or how long you are charging.

Good job on confirming it is working.