Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
giphy.gif

Right, I just hopped back and saw it was JonG, not you. Like I said, I'm easy like that.

So in that case, what are you referring to with "answering your question" vs clicking a button? Same concept still applies, wasn't worth adding a reply if it's not relevant to the thread.

You said...

Thus far, all previous expectations of development and rollout of past models have been shattered - notably that the production date has moved sooner, not later - so relying on past events like "they always F this up" is a bit naive.

It doesn't say what you think it says. Sounds like what you meant to say was..

Unlike all previous models, model 3 dates have moved sooner not later..

Either way, I think he's missed this deadline. At best it's going to be a tweet saying another date when something vague will be said.

It doesn't say what you think it says. Sounds like what you meant to say was..

Unlike all previous models, model 3 dates have moved sooner not later..

Either way, I think he's missed this deadline. At best it's going to be a tweet saying another date when something vague will be said.
Aye and aye. Confusing wording. Instead of "...rollout of past models...", should've used "from". Hard for anyone familiar with Tesla to believe that they've "shattered" any previous production time targets, though. ;) Model 3 sure looks to be an exception to that rule.

And yeah... it's sure looking like they missed it for today. Still 2 hours to go here in Tesla HQ time, but I wouldn't expect to see anything awesome this late at night.