Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday River Maine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be heading up to Sunday River Maine next week and wondering if anyone driving a Model 3 has made it non stop from the Boston area. This is my first long trip. I know there are a lot of variables (speed, weather, elevation) but just curious if anyone has made it non-stop. The hotel I am staying at has Tesla destination chargers so I'm all set for returning home. It looks like there are two superchargers but one is out the way. If anyone who has made the trip please let em know what your experience was like. Thanks

A direct route I just over 180 miles from downtown Boston, so you should be able to make it in a long range Model 3 and still have at least 25% on arrival. That said, perhaps a quick bathroom break at the Kennebunk Supercharger would be wise and allow you to take a detour or two along the way if you see something interesting.

This is, of course, assuming a summer trip. In winter, you will definitely want to charge in Kennebunk.

A Better Routeplanner