Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summons Possessed by Demons

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I gave Summons a try last week. I had a clear view of the car and there were two empty spaces between my car and I. I could not see on the far side of the car clearly. There was no car visible. I was backed into the parking spot. All the car needed to do was pull forward and turn left. I thought a simple low risk manager….. WRONG!

Instead of a gentle left turn, my Model S took a hard right side sweeping the corvette which was hidden on the far side of my car. I think the car was possessed and tried to escape the parking lot to experience freedom and maybe become self aware. Or maybe it was just possessed by demons and wanted to cause destruction.

In any event, the lesson is that Summons is not ready for Beta testing. Even low risk maneuvers are high risk events. Tesla need to stop using its customer as Guinea Pigs. The software is seriously flawed and Tesla will not accept any responsibility for its flaws.

If this happens enough, then, like the phantom braking, there will be a lawsuits. But until then, we need to warn other owners that Summons is not ready for any use and Tesla cannot be trusted to be responsible for the quality of its products.

• Helpful
Reactions: MikeChicago