Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

STOCK INVESTMENT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
why take risk in just one stock? Why not an index? Either way you might make or lose money, but I prefer a more diversified approach. And what happens if you suddenly need that money and Tesla happens to be much lower at that time?

maybe I should have worded it better when I wrote it, I don’t mean every penny I have in savings but roughly 30% of it into tesla as well as splitting the rest among other indexes now that Tesla’s apart of it

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert
maybe I should have worded it better when I wrote it, I don’t mean every penny I have in savings but roughly 30% of it into tesla as well as splitting the rest among other indexes now that Tesla’s apart of it

It's never smart to buy something when it is at its all time high. With that said, Tesla has defied this logic several times now.

It would be much smarter to spread your money across industries that are down due to covid -- airlines, general vacation oriented holdings, oil, etc.

I also recommend buying some of the Litecoin cryptocurrency. Crypto.in general.iz poised for a big year.