Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ user interface question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a new SR+ Model 3. When I got it the map showed a satellite view, but after a week that went away. I'm also missing Tunein and Slacker in my media. I'm getting mixed answers from Tesla support as to whether or not I should have that view as part of my package. I'm getting mixed answers from Tesla support as to whether or not I should have these as part of my package. Can other SR+ owners chime in on what came with their car?

I have a new SR+ Model 3. When I got it the map showed a satellite view, but after a week that went away. I'm also missing Tunein and Slacker in my media. I'm getting mixed answers from Tesla support as to whether or not I should have that view as part of my package. I'm getting mixed answers from Tesla support as to whether or not I should have these as part of my package. Can other SR+ owners chime in on what came with their car?

You shouldn't have any of those with the SR or SR+ models.

Reactions: MP3Mike
As most others have pointed out, SR/SR+ Trims do not have satellite maps or streaming audio services.

Unfortunately the Audio interface still shows “any music” option which is useless and confusing. If something is shown to the end user, it must work. I understand it’s probably for future upgrades, but they could just hide that option and keep it to Radio and Phone. I first thought that the any music option allows searching for tracks on my phone but nope.

regarding the SR+, can anyone explain why the monroney sticker states "FM and Internet streaming Radio" if it infact doesn't have internet radio??

Thank you for contacting Tesla. Sorry for the late response. I am sorry for the confusion printed on the monroney sticker. None of our Model 3 configurations come with streaming radio service. It is on offered currently on our Models X/S. You can reach out to the local service center and let them know what is happening but the Model 3 does not come with streaming radio.

• Funny
Reactions: SpaceCarFan
Thank you for contacting Tesla. Sorry for the late response. I am sorry for the confusion printed on the monroney sticker. None of our Model 3 configurations come with streaming radio service. It is on offered currently on our Models X/S. You can reach out to the local service center and let them know what is happening but the Model 3 does not come with streaming radio.

You got an idiot rep.

HUCA