Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else having issues with not being able to delete basic autopilot on their SR order? My MVPA came up and it has $3,000 AP tacked on which I did not want (because let’s face it if I wanted to bundle I’d have ordered an SR+)

Talking with sales yields that bAP is no longer removed but that smells like BS to me.

i placed order with sales rep w/o AP. just needed the $35,000 base model

I ordered an SR on 2/6. AP was tacked on automatically. I emailed the SA I was working with and they requested it be removed. It was pulled off my order within an hour or so after my request.
Interesting, and thanks for the data point. I’m confident this can be fixed but one shouldn’t have to fight to buy the base car.

• Disagree
Reactions: anon125110
Great day - Got my delivery date - 3/11 5:30pm

Since I ordered in on 2/8, I guess I am one of the lucky ones...
Scheduled delivery today for March 10, so excited :)
SR+ MSM Aero No FSD

So as of today (2/24), that's approx 1.5 weeks away until delivery. Is that typical for Tesla to schedule a delivery that far down the road? Just curious since I've usually seen people get a message from Tesla saying their delivery was going to be ready in usually 2-4 days from that time.

I ordered my SR model a week later (2/14), so with that rationale I could possibly see a delivery date the week of 3/16. However, I'm going to be out of town for work (flying out on 3/17) and wouldn't be back until the end of the month. If my car was ready the week of 3/16, I'm wondering if Tesla would let me pick it up at the end of the month, or even the first week of April. Are there any issues with pushing back a delivery date further into the future?

interesting... I WAS getting the weekly text updates but didnt get this wave.

Also somebody that is also in AZ ordered the same config 4 days earlier and got a VIN.

Hoping thats all good news for me!

edit: 1 min after i posted this i got the text. 2-4 weeks :(.

Last edited:
interesting... I WAS getting the weekly text updates but didnt get this wave.

Also somebody that is also in AZ ordered the same config 4 days earlier and got a VIN.

Hoping thats all good news for me!

edit: 1 min after i posted this i got the text. 2-4 weeks :(.
We must be in the same batch. Ordered SR+ white/black on the 01/13 and just got the same text.

• Love
Reactions: JayAreOhhh